Although traffic infractions don’t rise to the level of deportable offenses, pleading guilty to a speeding ticket or other infraction can cause your insurance premium to spike for years. If you can’t afford to make your insurance payments, your policy lapses, and you’re involved in an accident (especially one resulting in serious injury), your immigration status may become vulnerable.
Whether you’re hoping to sponsor your family members for admission to the U.S., need help renewing your conditional permanent residency, or are worried about the impact a criminal charge may have on your ability to remain in the U.S., Herhusky Law Office can help. With a main focus on immigration law and serving the communities of Cary, Apex, and Holly Springs along with Raleigh, Orange, Wake and Durham, we have the unique advantage of being able to see all facets of your case and can help you guard against any unanticipated outcomes. Contact us today to set up an appointment to discuss your case.
Talk to an attorney before paying your speeding ticket, you are pleading guilty to the traffic violation when you pay the ticket and can be facing severe consequences in addition to paying the fine. Hiring an attorney to contest your speeding ticket in your behalf can save your license and paying higher insurance premiums.
DWLR – Driving While License Revoked
Driving with a revoked or suspended license is a serious charge. Consequences may range from jail time, additional driver’s restrictions increase of insurance rates. Talk to an attorney who will fight your ticket and help you reduce, or avoid the consequences of this serious charge.
Our rates start at $100 for handling the traffic ticket. However, this fee does not include court costs and fines. Court cost and fines in average usually range from $188 to $263 with:
- No Court Appearance
- No Insurance Increase
- No License Points
Get started with our easy 3 step process. We will review your documents and give you a free assessment & no-obligation quote:
- STEP 1. FILL OUT OUR Traffic Interview Form below to get your quote. There’s no obligation to get a quote.
- STEP 2. Send us a COPY OF YOUR TICKET (if you have lost your copy – no problem – we can get a copy from the Court)
- STEP 3. SIGN A WAIVER, so you won’t have to go to Court. You can do that by: clicking this download link to the PDF document:
You can get your Ticket & Waiver to us in several ways – pick the one most convenient for you:
- by Mailing a paper copy to: Herhusky Law Office 1135 Kildaire Farm Rd. Ste. 200 Cary NC 27511 (best if you want to pay by check or money order)
- by Faxing to: (919) 481-9255
- by Scanning and sending as an e-mail attachment to: email@example.com (PDF format works best but we can open most other formats)
- by Dropping Off in person at: 1135 Kildaire Farm Rd. Ste. 200 Cary NC 27511 M-F between 8:00-5:00pm