Karina Garcia Herhusky as an immigrant herself, views and understands from a client’s perspective, the challenges faced by immigrants attempting to legalize their status; or facing other legal issues that may have an impact on their legal status. As a wife and mother, she empathizes with families who may be facing the threat of separation due to their immigration status.
As a fierce advocate, she will advocate on behalf of clients with criminal charges or traffic citations, to get the best outcome possible, while keeping all channels of communication open for clients to voice their questions and concerns. As a dedicated professional, she is committed to relieving the stress surrounding the complexities of the Immigration process by communicating with clients in an open, respectful and compassionate manner.
- Karina is admitted to practice law in North Carolina
- North Carolina Central University School of Law
- Juris Doctorate, May 2016
- NCAJ – North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- NCBA – North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- WCBA – Wake County Bar Association
- AILA – American Immigration Lawyers Association