Adjustment of Status Attorneys in Raleigh, North Carolina

If you’re already present in the United States, you may be eligible to adjust your status to that of a lawful permanent resident. If you’re an immediate relative of a U.S. resident, you may be able to apply for lawful permanent resident status through the “adjustment of status” process. This can allow you to receive a Green Card without having to go back to your home country.

Our Immigration Lawyer attends USCIS Interviews at:

  • Durham, NC

  • Charlotte, NC

  • Charlston, SC

The Most Common types of Adjustment of Status are:

  • Marriage-based Adjustment of Status

  • Parent-Child Adjustment of Status

  • US Citizen Child over the age of 21 applying for a parent

  • Parent applying for an unmarried child under the age of 21

  • U Visa Adjustment of Status

  • VAWA Adjustment of Status

Take the First Step Towards Permanent Residency

Call Now

Our Office is minutes away from USCIS Durham Field Office, where our Immigration Attorney can be found assisting current clients. If you are interested in hiring an attorney to represent you in the Adjustment of Status process, here is an estimate for our service:


Law Firm Estimate:

Government Estimate

Full Service Adjustment of Status, includes preparation of forms, submission to USCIS, and Attorney Attendance to USCIS Durham

$3500 to $4500

$1225 to $1760 (depending on if you have a pending or approved Petition)

Attend Interview on Already Pending Case



This can be a complicated process, and it is recommended that you seek the guidance of an experienced attorney to evaluate your eligibility.